Stream is a time-domain based granulator for sound design, intricate delays, and live performance.
Stream is a highly creative audio effect and boasts extremely low latency making it ideal for live performance. A few key features of Stream include:
- Tempo Sync – synchronize the grains with the tempo of your host
- Low latency – ideal for live performance
- Capture – capture an audio excerpt and manipulate the audio
- Three Envelopes: Triangle, Q-able Gaussian and Noise.
- Up to 16 granular voices
- Time stretching/scrubbing
- MIDI buffer sequencing and re-pitching
macOS: Recommended: Mojave of Higher (10.14 or above). Minimum: High Sierra 10.13 (this was the earliest OS that was tested in development stages)
Windows: Minimum and Recommended: Windows 10.