Stream from Delta Sound Labs is a granular sampler audio effects plug-in for sound design, intricate delays and live performance. Its clean sound separates it from typical spectral or frequency granulators and it’s a great way to layer and widen your audio source. Stream also boasts very low latency making it ideal for live performance.
- Tempo Sync – synchronize the grains with the tempo of your host
- Low latency – ideal for live performance
- Auto Record Mode: a new record mode that allows a user to determine the buffer size by toggling the Record button
- Capture & Overdub – capture an audio excerpt, manipulate the audio, build harmonies and layer disparate audio sources
- Time stretching/scrubbing
- Up to 16 granular voices
- Monophonic MIDI Mode: re-pitch all granular voices at the same pitch and grain length (great for creating pedal points)
- Polyphonic MIDI Mode: granular voice creation and re-pitching just like a regular VSTi
- Sample Drag-and-Drop: drag, drop and use any .WAV .AIFF or MP3 with Stream
- Optimized Sample Interpolation: smooth playback through optimized audio sample smoothing
- Dedicated Dry and Wet knobs to balance dry and wet audio signals relative to the Mix control
- macOS: Minimum and Recommended: Mojave or Higher (10.14 or above).
- Windows: Minimum and Recommended: Windows 10.